Breasts are one of the most visible expressions of human beauty. When the natural shape is not right for you, breast reshaping can help. It is not just women who do breast reshaping but also men. A good chest contour can go a long way in boosting one’s self-image and self-confidence.
Breast reshaping procedures we offer include:
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
Breast Enlargement / Augmentation
- Breast augmentation is a cosmetic procedure to increase the breast size and enhance the shape of asymmetrical breasts.
- This procedure includes insertion of breast implants which easily resolve the enlargement issue.
- There is a variety of implants to choose from, which the doctor will decide based on the requirement.
- A small incision is made under the breast or under the arm for the implant insertion.
- This procedure is done under general anaesthesia.
Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast lift is usually suggested if the breasts are sagging or nipples are pointing downwards.
- Breast lift doesn’t change the overall size of breasts, but makes them more shapely.
- During a breast lift surgery, the excess skin from a pendulous breast is removed and breast tissue is reshaped to raise the breasts.
- Breast lift can regain the lost shape, volume and positioning of the breasts.
- Breast implants may be a recommendation if the process of breast lift cannot work as intended.
- Breast lift can be done on any breast size; women with smaller sagging breasts will likely have long lasting results.
- Breast reduction surgery is a procedure used to remove excess fat, tissues and skin from the breasts.
- Breast reduction surgery is done to get a breast size that compliments the body
- It can also be done to ease the discomfort due to big breasts like chronic neck or back pain, which in severe cases can also cause nerve pain and restrict activity.
Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia Surgery)
- Gynaecomastia is a condition of overdeveloped or enlarged breasts in men.
- Itcan be hereditary or can occur as a result of hormonal changes or obesity.
- Gynaecomastia surgery is done to reduce breast size in men, flattening and enhancing the shape of the chest.
- Male breast reduction can be done using liposuction, surgical excision of fat or both.
- It is a small procedure and can be carried out as a day care surgery.