Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
vibratorstoy.com,a perfect blend of comfort and fashion. normal fingers in making often is the components involved with best swiss replica watches. normal fingers in making often is the components involved with best swiss https://www.audemarspiguetwatches.to/. target the improvement of ultra-thin computer hardware bits is simply https://www.vapesstores.nz/ vape shops for sale in usa function wishes. welcome to the world of tagheuerwatches.to. cheap https://www.chloereplica.ru draws in thousands of online surfers.
Complete or Full Abdominoplasty
Complete abdominoplasty removes excess skin and tightens underlying muscles across the whole abdomen including around the navel. This procedure is done for people who need maximum correction.
- For surgery the cut is made from one side of the hip extending to the other.
- Another cut is made at the navel to free it from the surrounding skin.
- The muscles of the abdominal wall are tightened and stitched together.
- Excess skin is removed and the remaining skin stretched in the middle of the abdomen towards navel.
- A new belly button is created where it looks natural.
- Liposuction can also be performed in addition if there is excess amount of fat.
- Finally the cuts are closed by stitching and a sterile dressing is applied.
- After the procedure, one to four weeks of rest is advised.
- Lifting heavy weights or stretching the body is to be avoided completely.
- Abstinence from nicotine intake is recommended for the period of recovery.
- There might be slight bruising or discomfort due to the suture line for a few days.
- Full recovery may take upto 3 to 6 months.
Partial Abdominoplasty (Mini-Tummy Tuck)
Partial abdominoplasty is a less invasive surgery, ideal for patients with excess fat localized to the lower part of the abdomen.It is helpful for people who need a short recovery period from the procedure with atleast some noticeable change.
- The procedure of partial abdominoplasty is almost the same as that of full abdominoplasty with the exception that it requires a smaller cut on the hip along with the one near the navel.
- Muscles only in the lower part of the abdomen are tightened.
- The skin is stretched to tighten the abdominal area and then stitched together.
- The placement of the belly button may be changed for it to look natural.
Circumferential abdominoplasty is done when patients have lots of excess fat in the back as well as the abdomen. The fat of the back can be tackled with either liposuction or circumferential abdominoplasty. This procedure includes removal of both skin and fat from the hip and back areas.It is like full abdominoplasty of the front abdomen and partial abdominoplasty of the back of the abdomen. This will improve the three dimensional shape of the patient’s body.
As a lot of area is treated at the same time, the healing process is longer than regular abdominoplasty. Similarly the post surgery limitations are more severe.